Pure hatred Pure hatred

I would recategorize this as drum n bass personally. I really like the vibe you got going with this song, liquidy and chill but hyped and upbeat. :) I'm tripping on acid writing this review - Claset

MalcolmTurnbull responds:

I ate some meth earlier so hi 5

(LzX) FL Studio Loop 1 (LzX) FL Studio Loop 1

Scouted budda :))))))
Keep going! ^_^

LazixGD responds:

Thank you so much! This is not very good but I've been experimenting in my free time and i have some things i'm working on. ^_^

Your Essence Your Essence

This track sure has have a lot of review attention for it's score. Sorry that you got 0 bombed bro, THIS track though makes me happy as fuck and that's always a good thing. I made a happy hardcore track back in 2009 that blew up and came close to top 5 when they had it, it reminds me of that track.

If you wanna check it out

Sorry again for your unfortunate 0 bomber, I brought it up as much as I could man. This is a 5

Demonic-Overmind responds:

oh, thanks a lot. The review attention is probably because of me posting this track for reviews everywhere. :p
that track gives some similar vibes of this track, it's a good one.

Meteors Meteors

Interesting work buddy, I see your want to experiment. Don't forget though, the lovely bassline that should accompany your music! Time to take a deep dive into mastering man. Keep making music!

Moon Moon

X'D
Okay so si
You made a song with some great progression in it.
Looks like you need to sidechain a little bit, limit, compress, you know.
I'm at the buildup right now though okay annnnd...
1:30: I like the drop here, some mastering and peak control would make this awesome! Maybe layer the lead with one an octave lower?
Good work bud, and keep making music man! (:
3/5 3/5: You will become better as you progress.

Reggae Experiment 2016 Reggae Experiment 2016

This song is so fluttery and happy. I would personally include some cuts and switches and do some of my own personally stuff, but as a loop this can be listened to repeatedly and enjoyed. I like it quite a bit! 4/5 4/5 It's simple man, and it's very catchy and fun to listen to, but this won't rock a club. For a drop you need CONTRAST, a build up with percussion, a sweep up, and then... and EXPLOSION with the cymbal and a BIG boosted KICK that's reverbed to impact the drop.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks for the helpful review. I don't get those often. I get what you're saying, and this is just one of those "lazy" tracks that I whipped up in an hour, but I might just come back to it if my hard drive isn't wiped out.

EEK! + Lockyn - Glacier Galaxy EEK! + Lockyn - Glacier Galaxy

You make some great stuff man, HAY THERE OLD NEWGROUNDS FRIEND!
We are BOTH still active I see?
HIT ME UP! (:

Lockyn responds:

wowza, I remember you from way back then. Nice to see you on again. :) Message me on Soundcloud/Youtube, I am much more active there! Cheers

-Techno Buzz- -Techno Buzz-

You're a young producer who's experimenting. Dude, this type of music is so expansive. Techno is fun, but there are an unbelievable amount of different ways you can make your sound so much better. I read that you are taking a break from techno? Haha, don't let it last forever because you have potential. This, I love the fast paced composition you show. You definitely have composition talent and potential to be a great artist!! (:

The song is 3.5/5 voted 4/5, you need to grasp the concepts of mastering better.

Hexsixth responds:

Yeah, I'm only taking a break from techno because I feel that it doesn't help to stick to the same genre / style and I want to try experimenting with as many other genres as I can.
I'm glad you enjoy it and thanks for the kind words :D

As for mastering, if I recall correctly, this song has none at all because I made it in a short time, although I could be wrong. But even still, I completely agree, I have very little knowledge on mastering, but hopefully I'll be able to nail it down pretty good at some point :)

-Glimmer of Hope- -Glimmer of Hope-

That cymbal, you should put a reverb on it man... I like the orchestral qualities of this song. Your repetition is even, and I can definitely tell this is made from an EDM producer. BUT THATS OKAY! Because we all love trying different things (;
Sounds like a good house melody I might want to implicate on a song, if you wouldn't mind? (:

Hexsixth responds:

Damn, you're right about the cymbal. I knew it sounded off while I was making this but it completely slipped my mind to add any reverb to it!
As for using the melody, sure, you can try, it'd be interesting to see what you can come up with :D

Internal Panic Internal Panic

It's definitely a freaking the fuck out song for sure man. I'm sure this is just one of those throw around type of songs. Lots of distortion, probably not intended, a subbass that is prevalent, non melodical or scalular. I just like the bass drum is it.... 2/5 man. Keep making stuff!