Basel Vs Goldy Basel Vs Goldy

This shit made me laugh so hard!!!

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Thankyou

I'm glad that youu sent me a copy of this and saw it before you released it to newgrounds, seriously? Newgrounds?
Anyway, the movie is great, my family loves it, my friends love it, it's all round awesome.
AND I HAZ TEH DVD :D
Best wishes to you Andrew.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Pessimist View

I know the video has a happy ending, and I know that it shows that there's still hope in the world. But somehow it makes me feel like something's wrong,I'm seriously on the verge of tears right now, it makes me think. "Does somebody hate me?" And I can't help but accept it, and I seriously don't like it. I LOVE THE FLASH THOUGH! But, when you experience a stimulation that you know you're never going to experience again, you look at it in a different way. "Why isn't the outcome like this to me?"

YuNoFrogger YuNoFrogger

Not the best game I've ever played. But OK

I also agree with the below statement, if the game doesn't work, don't score it.

Alphaland Alphaland

Awesome.

Haha, what an interesting moving experience. Never think something so simple can actually hold a place in your heart. Great game, great ending, great music. 10/10

Super Maze Bros. 1 Super Maze Bros. 1

LOL

LOL 1 -> Clicked Ch33t3D Cuz U Dun Haz teh AS 5KI112 2 Disable -> Click!!!

Just kidding, I did though. It is a good concept, but disable cheating if you complain about it.
Also, don't end teh game if I touch wall, it's annoying.

Flight 1 Flight 1

I love the concept of this song, and I see that you put some effort into mastering, but it needs some boom and some more variety! The drums sound a bit weak in comparison to the rest of the silky paddy song. Of course I have a preference for house music that has more rigid basslines and hard hitting subby kicks so that may be influencing my judgement a bit, but the drums are almost always the foundation of the song, and in this song they appear to be... lacking.

Other than the drums, I feel like some manual modulation and maybe a plucky bass would have made this song especially wonderful. It's got decent structure, decent composition, a few more steps and it could be a masterpiece!

Pure hatred Pure hatred

I would recategorize this as drum n bass personally. I really like the vibe you got going with this song, liquidy and chill but hyped and upbeat. :) I'm tripping on acid writing this review - Claset

MalcolmTurnbull responds:

I ate some meth earlier so hi 5

(LzX) FL Studio Loop 1 (LzX) FL Studio Loop 1

Scouted budda :))))))
Keep going! ^_^

LazixGD responds:

Thank you so much! This is not very good but I've been experimenting in my free time and i have some things i'm working on. ^_^